Items in red are modifications to our operations put in place in accordance with Rhode Island's guidelines on COVID-19. Please note: guests are required to wear masks or cloth facial coverings in all common areas. Additionally, all guests are required to follow state social distancing guidelines. The most up to date information on Rhode Island's COVID-19 regulations & guidelines can be found at www.health.ri.gov.I
Check In / Check Out Procedures
Check-In is between 4:00pm - 7:00pm
Check-Out is at 11:00am
Our Check-In Procedure: Prior to your arrival we ask that you please call our on-site Innkeeper at 401-302-3312 to notify them of your arrival time. Approximately 24 hours prior to your arrival you will receive a welcome email with key code information you will need throughout your stay. When you depart, simply lock the door behind you.
Our Innkeepers are following all state COVID-19 guidelines on preparing and serving food. Guests will continue to enjoy a delicious meal prepared by our Innkeepers each morning, however, these new guidelines are impacting how we traditionally serve meals to our guests. The Innkeeper will outline our current breakfast procedures upon arrival. Please contact the Innkeeper with any questions.
Breakfast is served daily in our dining room on the third floor from 8:00 am - 10:00 am. Complimentary coffee and tea are available 24 hours a day. We ask that you please notify the Innkeeper of any food allergies prior to your arrival.
Parking in Newport is notoriously difficult. Fortunately, The Outlook Inn has off-site parking available in the United Baptist Church parking lot located just down the street. Parking is limited to small to mid-sized vehicles. Guests with large vehicles will be required to find street parking or off-street parking elsewhere at Guest's expense. Guests are limited to one parking space per room. When your car is parked in the parking lot, please park in the numbered space designated for your room and display the parking pass (found in your room) on the vehicle's dashboard at all times. Vehicles must be removed from the parking lot by 11:00 a.m. on the day of checkout or the vehicle will be subject to towing at the Guest's expense.
Minimum Stay Requirements
A minimum nightly stay may be required during various time in the year. Please contact our reservations department for more details.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
COVID-19 Modified Cancelation Policy:
Should Guest not comply with the Rhode Island Department of Health's mandated COVID-19 Certificate of Compliance Submittal, Guest's reservation will be cancelled 48 hours prior to arrival and the total value of the reservation at that time will be placed on a gift certificate.
- Guest will be charged 100% of the total booking cost (including taxes and applicable fees) at the time of booking.
- Guest who cancels more than 7 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund less a $50.00 processing fee.
- No refunds will be issued to Guest who cancels within 7 days of the scheduled arrival date.
- No refunds will be issued for early departures or no shows.
- A $50.00 change of date fee will be charged if change is made within 7 days of the original scheduled arrival date. If the room rates are higher for the new dates of stay, the Guest will be charged the difference between the new rates and the original rates as well as additional taxes and applicable fees. This charge will be made at the time the change is made. Date changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed. Multiple date changes will not be permitted.
- Guest who elect a Buy Out of The Outlook Inn should refer to their Buy Out Contract for the applicable Payment and Cancellation policies.
The Outlook Inn shows our appreciation for military personnel by offering a discounted rate for active duty/retired military with government issued identification. Please contact us to learn more.
Pets are not allowed at the The Outlook Inn.
Free Wi-Fi is available. Login information is provided in your guest room.
Each Guest Room Includes:
- King or Queen sized bed in each room
- Private Bathroom
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Flat Screen TV w/Cable
- Luxurious Bath Products
For the respect and courtesy of other guests, please follow these policies:
- No smoking allowed on premises
- No pets allowed
- Children must be 10 years of age or older
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am